Your Time Matters To Us
We don’t provide the best patient care just because you chose to visit your practice, but because we want what’s very best for you. We are constantly innovating our time management technology to
guarantee that your time is spent in the chair with our amazing team and doctors and not hopelessly waiting in the lobby. We care about your busy schedule and will continue to tailor our practice around you.
Waiting Is Not An Option
- Average wait time is 5 minutes or less.
- We track every last detail of your current appointments, family appointments, patient history, and future appointments.
- Automated Appointment Confirmations keep you current, so you can avoid last minute cancellations.
- You receive a text or email for each reminder
- Families get one confirmation message and confirm all of their appointments with a single click
Patient Centric Hours
Too often times our patients confess to us that life is just too busy and they need specialized hours to accommodate their dental health. Plain and simple, taking time off work or school to go to the dentist may not be feasible. Come in early or schedule a time for later in the day. We have you covered.
Save Time with Online Patient Form
How many times have you been to the dentist and had to fill out mountains of paperwork? Those days are over and we offer you a “paperless” solution.
- Fill out all of your patient information securely on-line
- Paperless Solution
- Fill out our patient information on your time
- No hassle of having to process paperwork on your upcoming visit.
Have you ever gotten to the doctor and forgotten the name and dosage of your medications? Are you caring for older parents that take a lot of medications requiring a lot of time to record? Our On-line at-home paperless solution solves these problems. All patient information is handled according to HIPAA guidelines and patient privacy laws.
New Patient Information Form
Receive Multiple Procedures In 1 Visit
Some dental treatment plans require multiple visits and lots and lots of your time. You can have all of your treatment done in one singular painless visit with sleep dentistry. Our sedation options allow you to:
- Sleep through your procedure(s)
- Experience pain free dental care
- Receive multiple procedures on a single visit
Our IV sedation and general anesthesia is administered by our experienced anesthesiologist to make you as comfortable as possible, while receiving your treatment. IV sedation and general anesthesia creates a memory free and pain free experience. You could choose a milder form of sedation than general anesthesia such as Oral Conscious Sedation. Following treatment with oral conscious sedation there is typically little recollection of treatment.