You’re In Great Hands
Value is determined by worth versus usefulness. Is what I am paying for truly worth it? At Reflections Dental Care we are 100% confident in every aspect of how we treat patients. The goal of great dentistry is longevity, beauty and durabilty. With 85-90% of all adults having bleeding gums, it is easy to deduce that people don’t see the dentist enough. That is why we maximize every second with on you every visit, as our focus is to maximize your smile and overall health.
What We Will Overcome:
- Fear of cost – Will insurance cover all of the costs? Am I getting what I pay for?
- Anxiety about the visit – Will my treatment be painful? Bad previous dental experiences?
- Cheap dental work is appealing, but is it worth it? “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin
- Life is too busy? My busy schedule won’t permit?
- Patient Focused Solutions
Overcome insurance gaps to truly experience dental freedom. Our advanced dental degrees give you more options in your treatment solutions. Remember, dental implants don’t get cavities and we have created custom executive hours for your convenience. Our sedation dentistry allows multiple procedures in 1 visit, with all custom crowns made in-house. Call us today at 405-563-7097 to see how we can meet your needs.
Advanced Degrees & Industry Leading Experience
After completing dental school, Dr. Schmidt went on to earn a Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. Dr. Schmidt’s commitment to excellence was evident even during his educational years, during which time he was awarded one of five spaces in the renowned Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program. He attributes his ongoing excellence in dentistry partly to the twelve months spent dedicated to the comprehensive high-level learning which covered general care, cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction and, his special interest in dental implants. Dr. Schmidt holds membership with the American Dental Association, Oklahoma Dental Association, a local study club and the Spear Study Club. A few times a year, he completes advanced training at the prestigious Scottsdale Center for Dentistry.
Patient Success Stories – coming soon.
The Ugly Side of Bad Dental Hygiene
Bad dental habits have so many side effects and negative long-term results. We care about of our patients and want to create healthy solutions for each one of them. Unfortunately, bad oral hygiene has an ugly side:
- Tooth loss leads to poor overall diets and poor overall health
- Reduced mouth functionality weakens teeth
- Increased likelihood of cardiovascular disease
- Cheap dental work leads to lost teeth and gum disease
Call us today to set up a consultation at 405-563-7097.