Coffee, soda, and life will take their toll on your bright smile. One of the easiest ways to improve your smile, and even to take years off your facial appearance is to have your teeth professionally whitened. Here is how our Teeth Whitening will the brighten your smile:
- Remove Years of Stains
- Boost Self-confidence
- Improve Your Appearance
- Minimize Appearance of Wrinkles
- No Harmful side-effects
- Customized Trays Achieve Faster & More Effective Results
- More Cost-effective Than Over-the-counter Treatments
- In-office or At-home Treatment Plans
- Patient Tailored Care
Customized Vs. Over the Counter Teeth Whitening Kits
Many people today attempt to remove stains on their teeth using over-the-counter whitening kits, because of how cheap they are. Guess What? You will spend more money on over-the-counter kits, due to some inherent problems:
- One-size-fits-all Does Not Fit All
- Strips slide off teeth
- Contain Weaker Concentrations of Active Whitening Agents
- Cheap Commercial products Will Cause You to Spend More $
- Never Achieve True Teeth Whitening
How Does Teeth Whitening Process Work?
Teeth Whitening begins with a consultation during which patients are able to discuss their expectations and desires with Dr. Schmidt. Once we take impressions of your whether at home or in our office, our convenient Teeth Whitening will restore your bright smile and accommodate your busy lifestyle.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
For the individual who needs or wants a brighter smile now, then in-office treatment is ideal.
- One Thirty Minute Treatment
- Avoid Forgetting Treatment
- Use whitening pen to perform touch ups as needed at home.
At-Home Teeth Whitening
For the busy lifestyle we offer an at-home solution to restore your smile
- Impressions Are Taken of Teeth
- Customized trays are created for an office fitting
- Patient is sent home with trays, instructions, and a supply of whitening gel in the strength most suitable to his or her needs.
- Patients with a history of sensitivity may also be given a desensitizing gel or other agent to apply to the teeth before their home whitening treatments.
Teeth whitening may not be ideal for those with very sensitive teeth or for patients with fillings or previous dental work on their front teeth. Dental materials do not whiten, and will stand out in the smile. In such instances, patients may choose to brighten their smile with porcelain veneers or replace restorations after whitening. If your current fillings are whiter than your natural teeth then you can likely keep these fillings and be able to re-whiten natural teeth.
Contact Reflections Dental Care Oklahoma City at 405-563-7097 to move towards your brightest smile.